COVID Restrictions Update: 27 May 2021
As of 11.59 pm tonight, Victoria will enter a seven day lockdown to prevent further spread of COVID cases.
Here’s what this means for The Heritage:
- Essential retail (including Coles) will remain open
- Chemist Warehouse will remain open
- Non-essential retail will close except for click and collect
- Cafes and restaurants will provide takeaway only
- Hair and beauty services will be closed
- Face masks must be worn at all times, indoors and outdoors.
Help keep our Heritage community healthy and safe: remember to bring your mask, sanitise your hands, and check in.
You can still support your local shops at The Heritage.
Cignall will be doing click and collect purchases for its usual hours. To place an order, text or call 0449 963 811.
Your other local foodies at The Heritage will still be offering takeaway. Grab a sushi roll from Mr Don Sushi on your way into Coles, call 5941 8388 to order fish and chips from Ocean King, or order your cheat day loaded fries from Burgur here.
25 May 2021
As of 6 pm this evening, masks are again required in indoor settings, including The Heritage.
For dine-in venues, this means wearing your mask before and after eating.
Help our Heritage community stay safe and healthy by remembering to wear your mask while you shop, and continuing to check in and sanitise your hands.
For further information and updates on restrictions and local cases, please visit dhhs.vic.gov.au.